I am a Study Abroad / Exchange student. What courses can I enrol in?

Updated 01/11/2022 11.47 AM
You can only enrol in the courses that show an ‘Approved/Permitted’ status on your Course Approval Report (CAR).

It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the course prerequisites for any courses with a ‘Permitted’ status on your CAR.

The enrolment system may allow you to enrol in courses that are not on your CAR, however, we do conduct enrolment checks and will automatically withdraw you from any courses that are not approved on your CAR.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4748