How do I get my Study Abroad / Exchange Course Approval Report, Learning Agreement or Institutional forms signed and confirmed?

Updated 01/11/2022 11.49 AM
If you have been matriculated into your Study Abroad or Exchange program, you will need to select and enrol into the courses you will study. It is your responsibility to complete this task.

Once you have completed this action, bring your Course Approval Report (CAR) and additional documentation into Student Connect for staff there to confirm your enrolment. They will take it from you and hand it to the Griffith International Admissions Team.  
They will then sign your document and you can collect it from Student Connect when this has been completed - usually the next business day.

If you would prefer to email a copy of your agreement for signing, please send a copy to and you will receive an electronic copy of the signed document.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4747