I am a Study Abroad / Exchange student. Can I enrol in a course that is not on my Course Approval Report (CAR)?

Updated 01/11/2022 11.54 AM
No. You should have a total of 6 approved / permitted courses on your CAR to enrol into.

You can email Griffith Global Mobility at to request additional courses. We will assess your request and send you an updated CAR if required.

We will also conduct an enrolment check in week 1 and automatically withdraw you from any course that is not approved on your CAR, even if the system allowed you to enrol.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4746