Can I study at Griffith if I went to high school overseas?

Updated 18/10/2022 04.18 PM
If you've completed your secondary studies overseas, you may already be eligible for admission into your desired degree. QTAC will assess your qualifications when you submit an application.  
QTAC also provide an Assessment of Qualifications service for non-applicants.  

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 4738