I am an international student and want to arrange my own Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). What do I need to do?

If you arrange your own OSHC, you will need to:
  • provide a copy of your alternate OSHC policy with your acceptance and
  • indicate on your acceptance that you do not require Griffith to arrange OSHC on your behalf.
Note: If you do not do both these steps your OSHC will automatically be arranged by Griffith.
Updated 24/05/2021 01.17 PM