What do I get out of paying SSAF?Updated 04/02/2021 09.55 AM
The Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) is used to fund a wide range of wellbeing and support services, which you can access at any time during your studies.
These services include:
- health and medical services
- counselling and mental health services
- clubs and societies
- study support such as assignment help and academic skills workshops
- careers and employment services
- financial wellbeing services
- legal assistance
Even if you use just one or two of these services a trimester, the SSAF represents excellent value for money.
SSAF also funds several scholarships and bursaries.
For more details, see Student Services and Amenities Fee.