My offer of admission has lapsed. How do I apply for readmission?

If you are a new student, who did not commence your studies in the trimester of offer, and you have sufficient time to complete your program, you may resume study by submitting a Request for Readmission (PDF 113K).

The closing dates for readmission change dependent on the trimester and your readmission type. Application closing dates are listed at Readmissions.

Requests for readmission do not apply to a single course of study. Single course of study students are required to submit a new Application for Admission Single Course of Study for entry.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 402