I am a commencing international student. How do I receive the 20% International Starter Scholarship?
Griffith University is offering commencing international students who enrol in a minimum of 30 credit points in Trimester 2 and Trimester 3 2020 a 20% scholarship.
The new Griffith 2020 International Starter Scholarship is available to all international students commencing coursework degrees (postgraduate and undergraduate) and Study Abroad students.
What you need to know:
- No scholarship application is required. 20% of your fees will be automatically deducted from your tuition fee account prior to Census date, based on your enrolment.
- You must enrol in a minimum of 30 credit points per trimester, per 20% scholarship. If your enrolment drops below 30 credit points, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- You must pay the balance of your fees, based on your enrolment, by the Census date at the end of Week 4 of classes. Please note: there have been changes made to the Academic Calendar.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship of a higher value, only the scholarship of the highest value will be applied to your tuition fee account.
- The scholarship excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, Exchange studies, Masters Qualifying Program, English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, online programs (campus = online), programs delivered offshore and students who defer commencement to 2021.