Can I submit an internal transfer request and a QTAC/UAC application at the same time?

No, there is no need to do both processes. If you are a current student you should apply for an Internal Transfer.

If you are not currently a student with Griffith and have an existing application with:

Apply for a change to your QTAC application.

Apply for a change to your UAC application.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 388