Can I apply for a transfer between programs, after accepting my QTAC/UAC offer?

Updated 22/02/2019 11.17 AM

QTAC applicants
If you applied via QTAC, you can request to change your program preferences by logging into the Application services system on the QTAC website. Navigate to the Offers page for further information and closing dates.

UAC applicants
If you applied via UAC, you can request to change your program preferences via the UAC website. Navigate to the Undergraduate Check & Change page for further details and closing dates.

QTAC / UAC Applications Closed
If applications for your program have already closed via QTAC and UAC you will need to complete and submit an 'Application for Internal Transer' found on Internal transfer. You need to do so by the application closing date. For your application to be considered there must be spaces available and you must meet the admission requirements for the new program.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Future Students Team.

International Sponsored Students
You will need to obtain permission from your sponsor to change your program before applying for a transfer into a new program. Please contact Griffith International.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 384