I need to see an OSHC Allianz Global Assistance representative. Where are they located?

Representatives from OSHC Allianz Global Assistance are available on campus to answer your questions about Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

Go to OSHC on-campus support for information on locations and times.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 374