I have gained permanent residency. Can I have my health cover refunded?

Undergraduate and postgraduate students
You will need to contact OSHC Allianz Global Assistance for a refund.

Sponsored and HDR scholarship students
Submit your details to the Compliance Office using the 'Ask a question' button above. Enter 'International - Overseas Student Health Cover' as your topic.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 373