I have gained permanent residency. Can I have my health cover refunded?

Updated 25/02/2022 10.17 AM

Self funded students.
You will need to contact Allianz Care Australia -OSHC for a refund.
Sponsored and HDR scholarship students 
Current students (enrolment still active) - Submit your refund form - online if you are studying. You will need to submit the relevant documents to support your claim - i.e. your alternate visa.
Graduated - If you have completed your studies, you will need to submit your PDF refund form and details to the International Finance Office using the 'Ask a question' button above. Enter 'International - Overseas Student Health Cover' as your topic.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 373