I am an international student and want to arrange my own Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). What do I need to do?

If you do not want the University to arrange your health cover, you may do so independently.

If you arrange your own OSHC, you need to:

1. Complete an OSHC Request Form

2. Submit the completed form, along with a copy of your own OSHC document, using the 'Ask a question' button above. Select 'International - Overseas Student Health Cover' as your topic.

You are welcome to discuss your health cover with a representative from Allianz Care Australia on campus. Please visit On-campus Support.

If you have arrived onshore and Griffith University has already arranged health cover on your behalf, you will need to contact OSHC Allianz Care Australia for a refund.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 372