I am an international student and have been charged for Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) but have my own health cover. How do I get a refund?

If you do not want the University to arrange your health cover, you may do so independently. If you to choose to arrange your own OSHC, you need to:

1. Complete an OSHC Request Form

2. Submit the completed form, along with a copy of your own OSHC document, using the 'Ask a question' button above. Select 'International - Overseas Student Health Cover' as your topic.

You are welcome to discuss your health cover with a representative from Allianz Global Assistance on campus. Please visit OSHC contact times.

If you have arrived onshore and Griffith University has already arranged health cover on your behalf, you will need to contact OSHC Allianz Global Assistance for a refund.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 372