How do I claim a digital badge I’ve been issued?Updated 27/10/2021 01.40 PM
You will receive an email from Credly instructing you to 'Accept your badge'.
- Click on the Accept button in the email. This will then take you to the Credly platform where you will create an account.
- Once you create an account, you will see a message to 'Confirm your email'.
- Finish setting up your account by following the instructions in the email to confirm the address you have provided.
- You will then be prompted to sign in with the credentials you created.
- Once you sign into your account, you will be able to claim your badge by clicking the 'Accept badge' button.
- Once established, you will be able to claim all badges you have earned.
This is a service Griffith provides to you, at no cost.
See Griffith Credentials for more information on digital badges.