If I am completing my current program at Griffith, when should I apply for a higher degree by research (HDR) scholarship?

Updated 19/08/2021 04.09 PM
If you are completing your current degree at an Australian Institution and are in your final semester /trimester of study, you can lodge your scholarship application now. You should provide your current transcript so that your application can be considered based on grades achieved to date.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3379