What higher degree by research (HDR) programs are available, other than a PhD?

Updated 08/12/2020 01.51 PM
Griffith University offers a range of doctorate programs in addition to the PhD, including:
  • professional doctorates
  • masters by research and specialist masters by research
  • graduate diplomas research.
Whether you are beginning your research study or continuing at a higher level, our higher degree by research (HDR) programs provide a unique opportunity to follow a specific interest in a particular research area. You can browse all HDR degrees at PhDs and research degrees.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3349