I am an international student. Do I need to take an English language test?

Updated 01/11/2022 11.08 AM

English language requirements apply to international applicants.

If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate that you meet the English language requirements for your chosen degree program.

You can find more on English language requirements, as well as alternative pathways to Griffith University on our Understanding entry requirements website.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3315