Can I enrol in a course at another University as a cross-institutional student?

Updated 31/03/2020 02.13 PM

Yes, approval may be given for cross-institutional study at another institution if certain criteria are met. You can view eligibility requirements in section 11.0 of the Student Administration Policy.

To apply, complete and submit an application form found at cross-institutional study with the relevant supporting documentation via Ask a Question, mail or contact Student Connect for other options.

Note: Students within a single course of study are not eligible to apply for cross-institutional study to another institution.

See also: How are fees charged for cross-institutional study?

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 321