I am a QCGU student. How do I change my academic plan or instrument?

You will need to complete the Change Academic Plan or Instrument form (QCGU students only) and lodge it in person or online, following the instructions on the application form.
For further information, please visit Queensland Conservatorium audition information.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3069