I am an international student. Where can I get financial help?

International Student Advisors (ISAs) offer personal support, advice and information to international students. You can make an appointment with an ISA at Book an appointment. If you do not have a current Griffith University login, you can speak with an ISA at a weekly Drop-in session.

Student Services also offer welfare and financial assistance. To find out more visit Welfare and Financial Assistance and Loans, Bursaries, Budgeting and Finances.

Griffith University offers a range of scholarships which international students can apply for. You can find more information at Scholarships, or by sending a message to the International Scholarships Office using the 'Ask a Question' button above. Select 'Scholarships and financial aid' as your 'Topic'.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3062