I am an international student. Where can I get financial help?

International Student Advisors offer personal support, advice and information to international students.

If you are worried about your ability to pay your fees on time, you must meet with an International Student Advisor.

You can make an appointment with an International Student Advisor via the online booking system.

If you do not have a current Griffith University login, you can speak with an International Student Advisor at a weekly Drop-in session.

Visit Student Support for Financial Support and information regarding loans, bursaries and budgeting advice.

Griffith University offers a range of scholarships which international students can apply for. You can find more information at Scholarships, or by sending a message to the International Scholarships Office using the 'Ask a Question' button above. Select 'Scholarships and financial aid' as your 'Topic'.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 3062