I am a GC2018 Games Intern. Who do I contact if I have a concern about my role or my treatment as an intern?

If your concern is about the:

  • academic requirements of the Internship Course you should contact your Course Convenor (Who is my Course Convenor?)
  • tasks, duties or other aspects of the GC2018 Games Internship role, you should contact your Student Placement Coordinator for advice in the first instance.

See also:

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 2960