How are fees charged for cross-institutional study?

Updated 06/03/2019 02.56 PM

Tuition fees for cross-institutional study will vary depending on whether you are a Commonwealth supported or fee-paying student at your home institution.

Cross-institutional students are allowed to carry their fee status from their home institution if they provide confirmation in their application. This includes access to some HELP loans.

Cross-institutional students eligible for HELP, must complete the relevant HELP form at their host institution.

See also: Can I enrol in a course at another University as a cross-institutional student?

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2951