I am on a leave of absence. How will I know when to enrol again?

Updated 31/03/2020 01.57 PM

Prior to Open Enrolment, go to myGriffith to check for planning and enrolment dates.

To find out in advance when Open Enrolment begins, please check the current Academic Calendar and key dates.

If you have had time away from the University and did not obtain approval for a leave of absence, you will need to apply for readmission.

You can find more information at taking a break from study and in Section 9 of the Student Administration Policy (128K).

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us via Ask a Question, or contact Student Connect.

See also: 

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 294