Can I apply for readmission?

Updated 30/05/2022 09.07 AM

Yes, you can apply.

Former student (without a previous exclusion):

If you are a former Griffith student and have not been excluded from Griffith or any other university; you can apply for readmission into your current program or another program.

You need to:

  • Complete the applicable sections of the Request for Readmission found on Readmission 
Former student (previously excluded):

Please see: Can I apply for readmission after exclusion?

International students:

You should follow the same process. Griffith International will assess your application for readmission and if approved, a new CoE will be sent to you after we have received:

  • your payment for your visa length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or
  • proof of alternative OSHC cover.

Closing dates for applications:

The closing dates for readmission change, dependent on the trimester and your readmission type. 

Please refer to key dates for application closing dates. For other key dates, including open enrolment for your trimester, please refer to the Academic Calendar.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 293