Can I apply for readmission?Updated 25/05/2021 08.02 AM
Yes, you can apply.
Former student (without a previous exclusion):
If you are a former Griffith student and have not been excluded from Griffith or any other university; you can apply for readmission into your current program or another program.
You need to:
- Complete the applicable sections of the Request for Readmission form found on Readmission
- Submit the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When completing the readmission form please take note of the following:
- Save the document as a PDF (do not complete the form in the web browser)
- Open the PDF and complete all required fields, save and close the document
- Open the PDF again to check that it has saved correctly and that the fields are not blank
- Submit the document as a PDF file only (not as a JPEG or other image file).
Former student (previously excluded):
Please see: Can I apply for readmission after exclusion?
You should follow the same process. Griffith International will assess your application for readmission and if approved, a new CoE will be sent to you after we have received:
- your payment for your visa length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or
- proof of alternative OSHC cover.
Closing dates for applications:
The closing dates for readmission change dependent on the trimester and your readmission type. Application closing dates are listed at Readmission.