When and how can I apply for a GC2018 Games Internship (40CP)?
GC2018 Games Internship roles are advertised on CareerBoard: GC2018 Games Interns as they become available. You can read about each role by clicking on the role title.
When to apply:
Refer to GC2018 Games Interns for all updated information:
- Applications close 26 May 2017 for Period 6 (internship dates: 16 October 2017 to 2 February 2018)
- Applications close 26 May 2017 for Period 7 (internship dates: 22 January 2018 to 27 April 2018)
******Applications have been extended for a limited number of great internships to
How to apply:
Before you start, check that you have an electronic copy of:
- your completed and signed Eligibility* form (pages 1 and 2): Approval of Games Internship for the purpose of determining Eligibility to Graduate (see 'Do I need to complete this form' information below).
- your resume or CV
- Read the details section
- Click the blue 'How to Apply' button
- Click the 'Submit your application' link
- Complete the application form
- Upload your Resume
- Upload your completed and signed Eligibility* form (if required)
- Click the green Submit button to submit your application.
*Do I need to complete this form?
- If you have 40CP of elective content still to complete and no core course content is to be substituted, you DO NOT need to submit the form
- If you have less than 40CP of elective content still to complete and core course content is to be substituted for the Games Internship Course, you MUST complete this form and submit it with your Internship application (see step 6 above). Complete pages 1 and 2. On page 2 list the core courses in your course structure that you believe are most closely aligned to the internship role you are applying for.
- If you are unsure, submit the form with your Internship application (step 6 above).