I am a postgraduate student, is there an association for me?

Yes, there are two representative bodies for postgraduate students.

The Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association (GUPSA) represents postgraduate students enrolled at Logan, Mt Gravatt, Nathan, Queensland College of Art, and the Queensland Conservatorium.

The Gold Coast Association of Postgraduates (GCAP) represents Gold Coast based postgraduates.

Membership, services and information vary between the two, so it is best to contact them directly depending on your campus of enrolment.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 2890