I am an international student. Can I transfer from my current university to Griffith University?

Updated 08/11/2021 08.22 AM

Yes. Visit How to apply for step-by-step instructions on the application process and access to the International Online Application System.

Griffith University recognises prior learning. You can also apply for credit for previous study in your online application.

If you are currently studying at another education institution in Australia and you wish to enrol with Griffith University prior to completing the first six months of your principle program, you must provide a letter of release from that institution supporting your transfer to Griffith University.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2886