Where can I find my Transfer Credit Report?

You can view and print your Transfer Credit Report in myGriffith:

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select the 'My Details' button.
  3. Select 'Get an Academic Transcript' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
  4. Choose 'Transfer Credit Report' from the 'Report type' drop-down menu.
  5. Click the 'view report' button.

If you have any outstanding fees you will be unable to generate a credit report.

NOTE: You will need to ensure you enable pop-ups in your browser to view your report as a PDF document.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2816