How do I apply for a work-integrated learning (WIL) internship or project?
The application process for a work-integrated learning (WIL) placement will depend on the internship or project that interests you and meets your degree requirements*. Generally you will need to complete the following steps:
- Register your interest in the WIL placement.
- Enrol in the relevant WIL course for your program.
- Complete the placement approval form relevant to you:
- Approval to Undertake a Domestic WIL Placement (for placements in Australia)
- Approval to Undertake a Global WIL Placement (for placements overseas).
- Submit your form via email.
To find out more about WIL placements, who to contact, eligibility and how to apply, please visit:
- Humanities, journalism, public relations and communication internships
- Griffith Sciences become an intern (IAP)
- Griffith Business School work-integrated learning programs
- QCA Enterprise: work-integrated learning and internships
- Community Internships