How do I apply for a work-integrated learning (WIL) internship or project?

Updated 14/09/2021 11.47 AM

The application process for a work-integrated learning (WIL) placement will depend on the internship or project that interests you and meets your degree requirements*. Generally you will need to complete the following steps:

  1. Register your interest in the WIL placement.
  2. Enrol in the relevant WIL course for your program.
  3. Complete the agreement form relevant to you:
  4. Submit your form via email.

To find out more about WIL placements, who to contact, eligibility and how to apply, please visit:

* NOTE: Check your degree requirements to ensure you are able to complete a WIL placement in your degree. If you are still unsure, contact Student Connect for advice.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2780