Where do I find course profiles and when are they published?
Where to find course profiles
You can find course profiles in the Degree and Career Finder under the 'Course offerings and timetables' drop down, and also via myGriffith:
- Login to myGriffith
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click the 'view' link in the Course profile column to open the document.
When are course profiles published
Course profiles are updated by the Course Convenor each trimester the course is offered. They are normally available 4 weeks prior to the commencement of trimester. If the course profile you are looking for is not available after this time, please contact your Course Convenor for advice.
How to download, save and print course profiles
- Choose 'Print/Save' from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the sections of the profile you want to save.
- Select 'Save as PDF' and follow the prompts.