Where do I find course profiles and when are they published?
- Go to course profile/outline search.
- Enter the course code in the search box.
- Select the required trimester/semester.
- Click the 'Find profiles/outlines' button.
Current students can also find course profiles via myGriffith:
Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'view' link in the course profile column to open the document.
When are course profiles published?
Course profiles are updated by the course convenor each trimester the course is offered. They are normally available four weeks prior to the commencement of trimester. If the course profile you are looking for is not available after this time, please contact your course convenor for advice.