I am coming to Griffith University for the Study Abroad / Exchange Program. How many trimesters can I enrol in?

Updated 05/07/2021 09.13 AM

You can commence in any trimester subject to the availability of suitable courses.

If you are a Study Abroad student
You can enrol in up to three trimesters in a 12 month period.

If you are an Exchange student
You can enrol in up to two trimesters, depending on the length of program your home institution nominates you for.

It is your responsibility to confirm that your home institution will award credit for this study.

For further information about our Study Abroad and Exchange programs visit Global Mobility.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2749