I am an international student and my previous study was in English. Can I get exemption to complete the English Language Enhancement Course (ELEC)?

Updated 10/10/2022 03.15 PM

If you have IELTS overall score of 7.0 with no sub-score below 6.5 (or equivalent) or your previous studies were completed in English (for a minimum of 2 years) you may be exempt from completing the ELEC.

Refer to the ELEC Exemption Request form for the details of exemption categories and to apply for an exemption.  When you apply, include all documentary evidence of how you meet the exemption criteria.  The application form can be lodged by mail or in person, to any Student Connect location or electronically via 'Ask a question' button at AskUs page.


Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2705