I am an international student and my previous study was in English. Can I get English exemption?

There are some overseas qualifications that satisfy the English language requirements of the University.

You can apply for exemption from taking the English Language Enhancement Course (ELEC) if you already meet the minimum English language requirements.

To apply for an exemption, complete an ELEC Exemption Request form, attach documentary evidence of how you meet the exemption criteria and email them to your Admissions Officer for consideration.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2705