I am an international student. What can I do if I don’t meet the academic requirements for my program?

Depending on your preferred program of study, Griffith College may be able to provide you with a direct pathway into the University program.

If you have already applied to study at Griffith University, your Admissions Officer will assess your application and advise you of any suitable pathway if required.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2702