I am an international student. What if I do not meet the academic requirements for my program?

Updated 10/12/2018 12.45 PM

If you have already applied to study and do not meet the University's specified academic requirements for your degree program, your Admissions Officer will recommend an alternative pathway that will help you to meet the entry requirements.

Depending on your preferred program of study, Griffith College may be able to provide you with a direct pathway into the degree program.

Visit Understanding Entry Requirements for information on the different pathways available to you.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2702