I am an international student. What can I do if I don’t meet the English requirements for my program?

If you do not meet the University's specified English language requirements, you may wish to contact the Griffith English Language Institute to see how they can help you increase your ability to enter a Griffith University program.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 2701