I am an international student. What if I do not meet the English requirements for my degree program?

Updated 12/07/2021 02.08 PM

If you have already applied to study and do not meet the University's specified English language requirements for your degree program, your Admissions Officer will recommend an alternative pathway that will help you to meet the entry requirements.

Visit Understanding Entry Requirements for information on the different pathways available to you.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2701