I am an international student. What happens after I submit my application to study at Griffith University?Updated 10/12/2018 12.33 PM
Once you (or your agent)* submit a complete application to study at Griffith University:
1. You (or your agent)* will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
2. Your application will be forwarded to an Admissions Officer to assess your documents.
3. Your Admissions Officer will contact you (or your agent)* if they require any further information or documents to make a full assessment of your application.
4. Your Admissions Officer will advise you (or your agent)* of the outcome of your application.
* If you have applied via an agent, then all communications about your application will be sent to your agent.