I am an international student. Can Griffith help with my student visa application?

No. As visa requirements are constantly changing, we are not able to provide visa advice. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct visa to study in Australia.

You may find the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website of assistance.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 2695