I am an international student. What documents do I need for my application?
You will need to submit a number of documents with your application. Document requirements vary from program to program.
You can find individual program requirements in the Degree and career finder.
Use the drop-down search box and enter:
- Your preferred program level
- Your preferred study area
- Any other relevant details
- Tick the 'International students' box
Within the individual program information page click on:
- The 'International students' tab (at the top)
- 'How to Apply' (on the left)
Step-by-step instructions on applying to study at Griffith University are available at International Application Information.
English language requirements apply to international applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English.