I am an international student. What documents do I need for my application?
You will need to submit a number of documents with your application. Document requirements vary from program to program.
You can find individual program requirements in the Degree and career finder.
Use the drop-down search box and enter:
- Your preferred program level
- Your preferred study area
- Any other relevant details
- Tick the 'International students' box
Within the individual program information page click on:
- The 'International students' tab (at the top)
- 'How to Apply' (on the left)
Step-by-step instructions on applying to study at Griffith University are available at International Applications.
English language requirements apply to international applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English.