I am a Griffith College (formerly QIBT) student - how do I apply to study at Griffith University?

Griffith University will accept direct applications from all Griffith College students who have undertaken study at the following levels:

  • Certificate IV
  • Diploma
  • Associate Degree

Eligible students should view the Degree finder to browse program offersing then email domesticadmissions@griffith.edu.au for additional inforamtion.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2582