I am an international student. Can I get extras cover with my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)?

In addition to your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), you can purchase OSHC Extras, which offers you the option of basic extras insurance for:

  • dental services
  • optical services
  • physiotherapy services
  • chiropractic services
  • osteopathic services.

For more information, visit OSHC Allianz Care Australia or phone 1300 733 676.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2577