Where can I find my unofficial academic transcript (enrolment record)?

Updated 02/09/2020 03.45 PM

To view and print your unofficial academic transcript in myGriffith:

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select 'My Program' from the main menu.
  3. Select 'Get an Academic Transcript' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
  4. Choose 'Unofficial transcript' from the 'Report type' drop down menu.
  5. Click the 'view report' button.

If you have any outstanding fees, you will not be able to generate a transcript.

Note: You will need to ensure you enable pop-ups in your browser to view your transcript as a PDF document.

See also: My unofficial academic transcript is not showing. What can I do?

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 255