Is there a fee to audition for the Conservatorium?
Yes. A non-refundable audition registration fee is charged for:
- every audition and interview in a different instrument/vocal area that you apply for, and
- for the music technology portfolio assessment.
The charges are as follows:
- $50(AUD) for each different instrument/vocal/folio audition
- $90(AUD) for a Musical Theatre audition
- $90(AUD) for an Acting audition
For further information, please visit Queensland Conservatorium auditions.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.